The world of beauty care has evolved so much, I can't even begin to think what it's gonna be like 20 years from now.
When I used make up for the first time, I would use a make up remover at the end of the day, cleanse my skin and apply a moisturizer. Top
Nothing more nothing less but nowadays, we hear about serum, essence, booster, sheet mask etc
So if you feel a bit lost by the choice of products and what you hear people do, here is a quick low down of the steps so you can find the perfect routine adapted to your needs!
[In our online shop, all the products can be used together as part of the Skincare Layering where you basically "layer" each product on top of each other.]
Few tips before we start
- Find out your skin type and the best way to do that is go to a professional.
- Your morning routine and evening routine won't be the same. While you might need only a light moisturizer during the day, at night you can really indulge your skin.
- With the change of seasons and temperatures or if you are someone who travels a lot, you may need different products. (Day and night moisturizer...)
- You might need to test and trial before finding your perfect routine.
- You always apply from the lightest to the thickest product.
Morning Routine: Basic 5 steps plus the steps you can add to the routine
- Exfoliate once a week (get rid of dead skin cells to reveal fresher looking skin)
- Mask 1/2 a week (usually packed in antioxidants for an intense skin treatment)
- Serum (considered like a multivitamin for the skin)
3) Eye Cream
Evening Routine: Basic 5 Steps plus the steps you can add to the routine
- Cleansing oil
- Steam with hot towel (this step will open your pores)
- Peeling Mask once a week to clear pores
3) Eye Cream
- Facial oil or sleeping mask